Friday, July 8, 2011

studio carta




I found Angela's cotton ribbon sampler at a 
holiday show and bought 
one for myself and one for my friend.
I didn't know what I was going to make or do with this ribbon, I was just crazy about the combination of colorful rolls in the clear packaging.
  Recently, I started to make cards with the collection and now...
well.. I just can't stop. 
I like to mix up the colors
and sew the pieces onto flat cards.
  They remind me of a clothes line, 
                                                  simple and beautiful. 
                                                       For more loveliness in the card, stationary,
                                                        ribbon and letterpress world visit Studio Carta.       
                                                             Thank you Angela!

No comments:

Post a Comment