Tuesday, October 4, 2011

sculpture workshop



















We had a full house at the Sculpture and Structures Workshop last Friday.  I was in my glory with all these amazing sculptures created by  Beehive artists... talk about inspiration!  I think this collection of birch houses is one of my favorite projects of all time, we could have spent days working on them.
Thank you  Abby for taking these shots before they walked out the door.
Perhaps they have been added to.. with more paint or wood or crayon or clay. Perhaps they live amongst the dinosaurs and elephants, next to the train track and bin of wooden blocks.  
Or maybe they sit upon the table, for friends to admire and wonder about.  
I know I'm wondering about them.

1 comment:

  1. Digging them. Could you give us instructions also on these fabulous projects? Did the kids nailed them, or wood glued? And how did you come across such a collection of wood?

    Check out these sculptures also.
    http://www.bluefroginthetub.blogspot.com/#!/2011/02/wire-sculptures.html

    ReplyDelete